Saturday, December 6, 2014

Need help finding an address for your CPN?

When setting up a CPN, one of the top issues clients have is finding an address to use. This really shouldn't be such a big problem. We are always here to help, so make sure to ask us and you will be pointed in the right direction!

Here are a few virtual mail boxes that you can use. This means that you purchase an online box and use the address assigned to you for your CPN. All your mail then goes to that box and you can decide whether to have it sent to you or not. This also works for packages large and small.

Ask us for a more detailed list or or other address ideas!

usamail1.com
earthclassmail.com
maillinkplus.com
virtualpostmail.com
travelingmailbox.com
regus.com
theprofessionalhobo.com
postscanmail.com
mailboxforwarding.com

If you are looking for something more in your price range (*free*) let me know!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

  2. I personally use Virtual mailbox , they have great customer support and instantly scan and send me all my mail once received. At a conveniently good price, I can have my mail forwarded to me and they offer me storage space if I need it. I would definitely recommend virtual mailbox to any other business owners or individuals that need efficient mail handling.

    ReplyDelete